RV Rentals features several options for your
Our rental units are presented to
you in excellent operating
units shown on these page are representative
of our ever-growing
to learn more about our:
Bathroom & Shower
Air Conditioning Units
Stove & Oven
- Minimum rental: 3 days
- 100 free miles per day / Additional miles .42 cents per mile
- 5 hours generator free per day / Add'l usage $3.00 per hour
- $500/$750 security deposit due when you make the reservation,
Deposit refundable in 15 working days after unit is returned
- All applicable rental fees due when unit is picked up
- Mandatory insurance is $21/$27 per day plus
a $10 set-up charge
- Must be 25 to rent with valid drivers license and current
Charge Schedule Online
- $110-$150 per night •$660-$850 per week
- $250 security deposit due at time of reservation.
Deposits refundable in 15 working days after unit is returned.
- Units have air conditioning and awnings
- Sleeps 4-7
- All trailers are fully self-contained except for generators.
- Must be 25 to rent with valid drivers license and
current vehicle insurance.
- Renter must provide for their own liability insurance.
Thomas RV Rentals is insured for collison with a renter responsibilty
of $500 deductible.
- Renter's tow vehicle must have a Light Package and a 2-5/16" Ball Hitch.
Bumper hitch not allowed.
- No generator provided - you must be able to hook-up or
provide your own generator. (Power is needed for microwave,
air conditioner and 110 outlets))
- Housekeeping and Kitchen Packages available
- See selection of available units
- 148" Length With 78" Little Guy Teardrop Camper
- 30 amp hook-up battery for lights
- Queen size bed / DVD/CD player
- Heat & AC: (need hook-up)
- Coleman Stove: $5.00/night
- Renter is responsible for liability insurance. Thomas RV Rental is insured for collision with renter responsibility of $500 deductible.
- $250 refundable security deposit due at time of reservation. Deposit refundable in 15 working days after unit is returned.
- Weight: 970 lbs - Tongue: 95 lbs
- Towing vehicle needs a 7-prong light hook-up and a 2" hitch ball mounted for 2" square receptor
- No generator provided - you must be able to hook-up or provide your own generator.
* Prices quoted are subject to change without notice